TerraNova® Ultra is installed on sewage treatment plants that require most energy sufficient sludge drying – for example by available waste heat. Is is also suitable to stabilize bio-sludge, thus replacing for example biological anaerobic sludge digestion. Phosphorous recovery can be added as an option to the process.
The TerraNova® Ultra technology will therefore
- offer plant operators cost advantages
- ensure elimination of harmful substances
- enable efficient recovery of Phosphorous
- make the energy contained in the sewage sludge useable
- be used in a decentralized way in order to minimize the amount of expensive and ecologically problematic sewage sludge transport
TerraNova® Ultra can be integrated with little cost and effort into any sewage treatment system without interfering with the treatment process: